Monday, January 24, 2011

Life after course

I have just applied for my first Design job today. As course is coming to an end in April I thought I should get my A into G and start looking for work. So onto to Trademe I went and found a Sign designer and Vinyl applicator job out at Riccarton. I was really excited to see this cause I used to do a bit Signwriting for my job in Levin, and quite enjoyed doing it. But I never really had much of a say in the design of the signs, and didnt understand to much about the design either. So with a bit of experience in sign writing and studying design for the last year I have a slight confidence in at least getting an interview for the job. It would be such a relief if I was to get this job so I could go straight from graduating from Natcoll to a full time design job and not have to compete with the rest of my classmates for what little design jobs are out there.

Fingers crossed!

1 comment: