Thursday, January 13, 2011

2010

So 2010 was a huge year for both Rah and I, moving to a new city. Me moving from Manawatu for the first time ever and going back to study after a good 5-6 years working in Levin. All though there have been the usual ups and downs that we all have to go through last year was a big huge step in the right direction for me. So i thourght that I could just list a few things that I have learnt in the year 2010 as I think I learnt so much last year I kinda need to remind myself.


*Moving from one Island to another is rather easy
*Adobe creative suite CS4
*How to use a Mac
*Hiace vans are fun
*Hiace vans dont last too long
*Prostitutes work every night of the week and have really loud fights in the middle of the night
*Christchurch is a very cultured and artsie city
*How to be a poor student
*I like illustrating
*Its very hard to get out of a conversation with homeless alcoholics
*The Earthquake house in Te Papa is quite accurate
*Potatoes dont need to be watered
*How to make a banana cake
*Cameras are real fun
*I can keep a Blog regularly updated
*The libary is a handy thing to have
*I can still Iceskate like blades of glory
*Dr Oz is a wealth of knowledge
*I still can't afford to join a gym
*Orana park has more Lions there then Lion King the movie
*Growing your own vegies is very satisfying
*Antique stuff is very interesting stuff

So yeah, I am sure there is heaps more to add to that. But this just proves how eventful and fun 2010 was. So excited to see what 2011 has install and how many more little learning experiences will come about.

No comments:

Post a Comment